Kind. Loyal. Adventurous.
Okay, I’ll admit it – I cheated! It’s always a tough question so I enlisted the help of close friends, family and clients / colleagues, and these were the three words that kept cropping up.
Whilst I’m humbled to receive such a complimentary summation, I think these attributes are reflected in my business support, as much as in my personal life.
I take great pride and satisfaction in supporting small businesses and consultants – easing their task-load and helping them achieve their business goals.
I am your perfect Virtual Assistant.
I work diligently, intelligently and proactively to help your business grow and succeed.
But if you’re here looking for the nitty gritty of my skills and experience, read on …
My professional attributes include:
- Highly organised with exceptional attention-to-detail
- Strong communicator with a confident and professional manner
- Vast experience working & dealing with a variety of people and their individual needs
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Excellent Account Management competence
- First class project management, social media and WordPress website management proficiency
- Strong marketing and publicity skills using a range of local media
- Proven sales record, regularly meeting and often exceeding targets
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable time management skills, competent in fast-paced environments
- High level PA skills (including online research, diary / travel management)
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages, WordPress, Email & Newsletter marketing software and company databases
- Native English speaker
I can assist your business with everyday support tasks from making your next travel arrangements, to liaising with your customers’ or clients’, online research, compiling reports and more.
Or on larger more in-depth tasks, such as writing content for your website, blog, or newsletters, project management, social media management, website management and event organisation.
It’s my job to make your working life easier, allowing you to get on with business development and growth.
Over 16 years experience working alongside senior management teams across an impressive variety of industry sectors including; Marketing and Advertising, Not-For-Profit, Finance, Travel & Tourism, Real Estate, and Technology.
My roles have included Account Manager, Fundraiser, PA, Executive Assistant, Finance Administrator, Project Manager, Travel Consultant and Property Consultant.
Through a passion for travel and an enjoyment of experiencing life in other countries, I’ve been fortunate enough to live and work from a variety of countries around the globe. All the while, continuing to serve my worldwide clients top notch business support services and email marketing solutions.
Regardless of location, my sole aim is to support you and your business.
When your business grows, I’m satisfied (and it reflects well on me!). Win, win.
Contact me now to free up your time, so you can concentrate on your clients or customers and your business growth.