A Virtual Assistant is someone who can provide you with flexible business support, without costing you any additional overheads – since we work remotely using our own equipment.
For small business owners and entrepreneurs, hiring a VA often works out a more cost-effective solution than employing someone on a temporary, part-time, or full-time basis.
Do you feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get through your task-list?
Are you unable to follow up on new business leads because of the day-to-day administration?
Is it a daily struggle to manage your social media channels, website updates, project manage … ?
If so, it’s for exactly these reasons why you should hire a Virtual Assistant.
- A Virtual Assistant can be employed to undertake a variety of tasks – whatever your business needs.
- A Virtual Assistant can be employed to work for a set amount of hours each week, month, or on an ad-hoc basis.
If you’re struggling to fit all your administrative tasks into a working day, hire a Virtual Assistant to take them off your hands.
Virtual Assistant’s work with small business owners, entrepreneurs, and sole traders to undertake anything from general day-to-day administration tasks to blog management, social media management, WordPress website management, project management, online research, and much more.
Speaking personally, it’s great; I get such satisfaction out of taking on a project with the knowledge that it’s freeing up your working day – allowing you to develop and grow your business.
Am I good value for money?
- Pay me only for the hours I work – it’s in my best interests to complete your work as efficiently as I can, so you come back to me with more work. A win-win solution.
- No need to pay employee benefits – holidays, maternity, tax, sick pay, training, office equipment.
- Get your task completed by a professional competent executive, rather than relying on someone who doesn’t have the necessary skills or inclination to manage the task well.
- Completely flexible, no ongoing commitment and can work outside of the ‘normal’ 9-5 when required (within reason of course!).
- No need to micro-manage. I speak your language. As a native English speaker, you won’t have to worry that something will get lost in translation. I listen thoroughly first time, and will ask questions (if necessary) at the beginning of the project to ensure we’re both on the same page. You won’t have to repeat yourself or ask twice.
- Never miss a deadline. Hand over a piece of work to me with a deadline in mind, I’ll meet it!
So what are you waiting for? If you have a task or project that you need some help with, contact me today for a no-obligation informal chat.
I hope to work with you soon!